[Rhodes22-list] Ben C continues to amaze

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 2 15:15:34 EDT 2008

1) they are not interested in the facts EXCEPT if they support their
worldview
2) question iraq - you don;t support the troops, question the pres - you are
unpatriotic, question palin credentials - you are sexist
3) you were asked the military question because you would have no right to
question any military service otherwise

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government
when it deserves it." Mark Twain