[Rhodes22-list] Ben C continues to disappoint

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:40:14 EDT 2008

Ben,

The "underlying facts" don't demonstrate anything quite clearly.  The
underlying speculation may lead reasonable people to believe your
theory.  I can give you the phone number to a an attorney if you would
like to hear an explanation of the difference. Did Bush finish his
Guard duty?  I don't know and I don't care.  Did Kerry?  I don't know
and don't care. They both served. There are questions about both of
their time in the service.  Neither is up for re-election.

Good luck to your son and we pray for a safe return. I salute his service.

We all mean that!

Brad