[Rhodes22-list] Beer!

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 12:57:49 EDT 2008

John

You have made me sad, another illusion dashed. I bow to your obviously
better info.  I do not drink any regular American beers at all, but if
memory serves, even Japanese swill is better than the name brand domestic
beers.

What we do drink is
Stella Artois
Erdinger Hefeweizen
Spaten - all types
Heineken because the 1st mate likes it
Dorada - a tasty Spanish lager while in Tenerife, not available anywhere
else

and other ones I can't remember right now,since I am at work and don't want
to get distracted.

Andrew
s/v Carmen