[Rhodes22-list] Bi-Gal

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Oct 3 14:05:53 EDT 2008

Michael,

I wondered the same thing myself. The joke's on us though, Bill saw
something we missed:

Bigal - Would that be Big Al, or Bi Gal? Could even be an Indian
national name, who knows; but, I at least figured out where Bill got the
"lesbian" and "cute name for a girl", but, to be technically correct
(and we all do know how important that is around here), lesbians and
bi-gals are not the same thing.

However, since a largely heterosexual woman can also be bi-sexual, does
that mean that a lesbian can as well?

I don't know that many lesbians, and the few I do know, I wouldn't know
how to begin to even approach the subject.

Besides, my wife is usually around, I think she'd put a stop to the
answers....