[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard cover replacement

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:42:27 EDT 2008

Luis

Could you tell me what the vertical element (pipe?) that is visible in
attachment 002 is? It has a hose clamp on it. And what direction the picture
was taken in, is this a compression post?

How long has it been since you looked at the CB pulleys etc?

My CB is actuating more stiffly than before and I am wondering if I should
look at it now or if I can squeeze another  season out of it.

thanks

Andrew
sv Carmen