[Rhodes22-list] political: a conservative for obama

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 21:41:05 EDT 2008

Pete,

So you are out there?  You are talking about yourself?  What specific
jobs have you yourself created?  Who are YOUR employees?  How many
houses have YOU help build.  Don't give me an author you have no
personal contact with and show me the nails you have personally
pounded.  Show me YOUR dollars to charity.  Don't give me bullshit,
show me personal results that don't depend on some other person's
money.  I'll give you a tour behind my bullshit - you give me a tour
behind yours. You're a good talker, show me the walk.  Don't give me
Chairman Mao bullshit about how you're going to help me, give me some
"Pete, here's how I helped people" examples.  You can't!  You, and
your ilk are BULLSHIT Pete, you are all about other's money and none
of your own.  I'll give you a job to prove yourself differently.  Blow
your smoke up another ass.  I got a job waiting for you that says your
full of shit!

Brad.