[Rhodes22-list] political: sarah palin ties to iranian terrorist group - you betcha

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Oct 8 12:25:18 EDT 2008

Pete,

Are you a racist?? Wow, I shouldn't say I'm surprised, but still Wow!

So, you find some problem with the governor of the state greeting a
political party in the state? She highlighted the issues on which they
agree, and said several times "Your party", not "our party".

My distaste for Michelle Obama has nothing to do with her skin color, it
has to do with her distaste for this country, which she admitted
herself. My distaste for her husband isn't over Michelle's politics,
it's because his politics so closely align with hers.

Is your distaste for Palin because she DOESN'T agree with her husbands
FORMER party, or because she's white and folksie and Republican?

C'mon, fess up, we all want to know.