[Rhodes22-list] political: sarah palin ties to iranian terrorist group - you betcha

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Oct 8 15:29:56 EDT 2008

Of COURSE they are Pete. That's why every time she speaks, the
McCain/Palin ticket goes up in the polls. That's why her debate with
Biden attracted more viewers than the debates at the top of the ticket.
It's all because she's just so unPOPular. Which is also folks like you
hate her so much.

Let's look at your "intelligent" post below:
"quasi intellight"
"8th grade commie-conspiracy nonsense"

And then you go on to complain about someone calling you names

Go get miss schoolyard monitor to stick up for you Petey, your fear is
beginning to show.