[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL - Peter and Robert

JbTek j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Thu Oct 9 11:52:53 EDT 2008

Ed wrote:

Bad or evil can be differentiated into degrees of badness.  Not all bad or
evil is of the same level of wrong.  A thief is bad.  A murderer is more
bad.  An unrepentant terrorist is most bad.

Ed,
My brother was robbed, then shot in the back & left to die 3 days before
Christmas. He was 37 years old with 2 kids. His youngest son shot himself in
the chest last Christmas & died.
Are you telling me that this unrepentent terrorist, who killed no one, is
more evil than the person that devistated our family?
 I don't think so.
Jb