[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL - Peter and Robert

Jb j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Thu Oct 9 22:57:59 EDT 2008

Brad,
That's like saying "Bill Ayers wasn't found quilty of any wrong doing" so
he's innocent.
I don't care what they found, he was Keatings good buddy & knew what was
going on & supported him.
Alot of people lost everything. He was exonerated by his Senate buddies,
they seem to stick together.
 Do you really believe that experience was worse than being a POW for 5
years?
 That's hard to believe.
Jb