[Rhodes22-list] food for thought

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:53:19 EDT 2008

Wally,

Of course race is a factor in this election but it is a two way street -

http://www.gallup.com/poll/111049/Obamas-Race-May-Much-Plus-Minus.aspx

For someone who is supposedly the "post racial" candidate, his
campaign sure has a quick draw hand on the race card. I personally
don't buy into the "white guilt" business one iota.  I do have to
throttle my wife back on the Japanese every once in a while, you don't
even want to go down that path.

Yes, we closed and I ran straight to the bank with the check!

Brad