[Rhodes22-list] Public Service Announcement - Alcohol usage (humor)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Oct 10 15:38:15 EDT 2008

HAH!!

I had Bells once myself. My girls were all teens at the time, and
delighted in telling me that I had "an old man's disease" (they did the
same thing for/to me when I had gout a few weeks ago).  To be 100% fair
to them, they also were worried sick between the time we noticed a
problem, and the time that I actually got a diagnosis. Everyone was
afraid I might have had a minor stroke.