[Rhodes22-list] West Marine

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Oct 10 16:04:51 EDT 2008

I think one of the sadder things I saw in Slidell right after the storm
was one of the local hardware shops, that often had hard to find extras
that could be used on a boat, struggle to stay open a few months, and
finally one of my last trips down there, had a going out of business
sale running, trying to get pennies on the dollar for some of the
damaged inventory that was left. Said that he was just too old to try to
start over.