[Rhodes22-list] food for thought

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:06:00 EDT 2008

Did you see the footage of the McCain speech where he asks something to the
effect of, "Who is the real Barack Obama?"  and someone in the crowd very
audibly yells out, "Kill him!"  Probably a Klansman.

This could possibly be a studio dub but I doubt it.  What I'm wondering is
why the secret service did nothing at this obvious threat.  I truly believe
that if he's elected there will be assassination attempts.  The other issues
aside, there are way too many people that will go nuts having a black
president.

Slim