[Rhodes22-list] straight talk

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 20:18:21 EDT 2008

Peter,

I've always liked Garrison Keiller as well.  I also used to enjoy
reading Jane Smiley even though I don't read much fiction.  Both are
wrong.  They both show their ignorance when they belittle Sarah
Palin's very real accomplishments.  I suggest you educate yourself
before you speak and simply trust the words of entertainers.

Brad