[Rhodes22-list] Sailing with waves

EmailUser sloopblueheron sloopblueheron at isp.com
Sun Oct 12 19:50:06 EDT 2008

Bill,

11 knots is pretty fast.  Or are you actually measuring in mph?  I can
sustain 5.2 knots while displacing.  My best planing speed is about 7 knots
only momentarily down the face of a wave.  If I see the knotmeter go higher,
its because I'm heeling too much and the paddle wheel is spinning in the
air.

Rick

Regards,

Rick