[Rhodes22-list] winterizing the water tank ?

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 09:31:00 EDT 2008

Joe,  I am also in Knoxville. I have an 84 R22 slipped year round at Blues
Springs marina down river on Watts Bar Lake. My boat is hauled right now for
bottom job and topside paint. I also own a 63 wooden Rhodes Bantam day
sailor that is seldom used any more. I live about 2 miles from Concord Boat
Ramp and day sail the Bantam on Lake Loudon and Tellico.

If you want to hook up feel free to contact me via email off list.

Wally