[Rhodes22-list] Yawl for Ben

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Oct 13 21:30:38 EDT 2008

Elle,

Great shots of the regatta.  I knew that you must have been up to something
great - thing were too quiet.

Favorites, so far:
    DSC_1189_2_2.jpg    I loved the composition and sense of action
    DSC_1384_2.jpg        Dramatic lighting and use of color - a winner!

What caused the vignetting on DSC_1365.jpg?  Are you using a tele extender
tube or simply a shade?

Are you going to post the shots to your site?  Can't wait to see more ...

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY