[Rhodes22-list] Political - McCain, Me First

petelargo petelauritzen at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 09:03:50 EDT 2008

thanks ben. I have been talking about this for some time and have been called
an idiot, crazy, nuts, and finally an a##hole on this list. don't these
people realize that truly free minds, by definition, do not think alike? I
am researching the derailing of the republican party and am currently
reading 'kingdom coming: the rise of christian nationalism'. it's
fascinating and the problem is much worse than I thought. more later.