[Rhodes22-list] Political - McCain, Me First

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Oct 14 00:42:36 EDT 2008

And I don't doubt for a second that that is the case IN YOUR
NEIGHBORHOOD. Unfortunately, that's not what you said. I saw much of
what you saw in "my neighborhood" as well, except with a different
"solution."

You don't decry your party's shift left by supporting the opponent
that's even FURTHER left. You might just not vote this time around; but
most of the folks I know planned on doing what I planned on doing;
voting for the lesser of two evils.

Like it or not (and I suspect for the left, it's firmly in the "not"
column), Palin changed that view; at least for me, and many like me.