[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL replies to Peter L about trooper gate and to Ben C about his question earlier today

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Oct 14 16:49:17 EDT 2008

Peter,

Here is the second paragraph of that report which you failed to mention,
"Was the refusal to fire Mike Wooten the reason Palin fired Commissioner of
Public Safety Walt Monegan? Not exclusively, and it was within her rights as
the states' chief executive to fire him for just about any reason, even
without cause."

Peter are you being paid by the Obama Campaign for your posts?  Are you
familiar with the term 'cherry picking'?

Ben C. asked, " Do you think Rush Limbaugh has actually read Sowell's stuff,
or just pretends?"  I do not listen to Limbaugh except when I am driving and
that is usually less than an hour, so I have no idea of the answer to your
question. I guess you must listen more than me.  Why don't you call in and
ask him?  Let us all know what you find out.

As for talk radio, we have a couple of good sports talk shows here on Wcpi.
One is called 'Road Rage' with Walt Deptula.  He is quite knowledgeable and
very critical.  His program may have helped get the Clemson football coach,
Tommy Bowdin fired.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19981887/Obama%2Band%2BAyers.jpg