[Rhodes22-list] Wally said, "... [Political]

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:52:38 EDT 2008

Tootle, Do you still think we invaded Iraq based on good intel? Obviously
iIraq had WMD....they used them.against Iran and the Kurds. There was a
little more to it than that. Check with Bush and Cheney. Even they admit
they had it wrong.  sorry Tootle neither team is perfect.

By the way that was another cheap shot you took at Ben. What is your
motivation? Obviously Ben has more tact than I......my response(s) would
have likely offended the entire list.

Wally