[Rhodes22-list] Wally said, "... [Political]

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:01:29 EDT 2008

Wally,

Everyone now agrees that the intel in Iraq was not good.  However, it was
believed to be good at the time.  It was not fabricated, made up, lies or
any of the other nonsense going around.  There is plenty of well documented
proof that many different organizations both within or government
(republican and democrat) and in other governments beleived that Iraq had
actionable WMD.

Whenever any of us makes decisions we make it based upon what we know at the
time.  Going back and stating that it was a bad decision based upon
information now known but not known is not fair, not logical, and not
reasonable.

Regards,

Hank