[Rhodes22-list] Political - Moose-olini clears herself of all wrongdoing....

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 11:15:30 EDT 2008

Ben,

Oh, I get it now.  Suffering from ADHD is bad enough but combine it
with some serious flying and it gets worse.  That is pretty funny!
Damn spell check isn't worth a shit!

I spent some serious money fighting rogue cops here in Memphis who
delayed my son's entry into the military. This would be a good time to
say something positive about lawyers, but - never mind.

Growing up in China with rouge cops wasn't fun for my wife.  She
landed here after Tienanmen Square with exactly $50 US money and two
suitcases full of her worldly possessions. This "spread the wealth"
message and "it's patriotic to pay taxes" idea isn't a popular one
with people of her ilk.

That idea isn't popular in China these days either.  Maybe that is why
they're kicking our asses economically and we owe them money.

Brad