[Rhodes22-list] Somewhere in Pakistan (Political Humor)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:05:00 EDT 2008

Wally,

Biden made a joke about 7/11 clerks.  It wasn't PC but then PC is way overrated.

A long time ago in a far away place, my youngest son was attending the
8th grade at Bradenton Academy whilst enrolled at the Bollettieri
Tennis Academy (one of his classmates was Maria Sharapova - something
I've never given the little bastard forgiveness for).  That's a long
story and it involves an ex-wife, an ex-astronaut, and the CEO of a
huge defense contractor.  You can't make shit like this up.

On one of my visits to his school I had a long conversation with the
head mistress/owner.  This was during the 2000 campaign primaries and
we soon discovered that we were both Bush 43 supporters.  She ran
through the litany of McCain rumors - he has a black baby, he left his
first wife, his current wife is a drug addict, yada, yada, yada.

After we'd worn that topic out she asked if I knew any good Jewish
jokes.  I was very reluctant because she was obviously very Jewish,
but, I shared the tamest ones I thought was appropriate.  She came
back with some really funny stereotype jokes and then I let it rip.
>From there, we told every single ethnic joke we could think of and
laughed our asses off.

Then she told me this story, "I have kids from all over the world, if
I can get them to laugh at their differences, they have none".

So who did Herb make fun of?  We all have the same DNA.  This racist
crap has worn its self out in my world.

Brad