[Rhodes22-list] Wally said, "... [Political][Wally may be right, but]

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 08:30:47 EDT 2008

Please look into your crystal ball and tell me what to do next with my
investments using your "perfect" information.

Brad, I wish I knew. Being employed in mortgage banking while this happened
gave me a front row seat. The investment side of the industry did not see
this coming. Those close to the street knew it was just a matter of time. I
never claimed to be a financial guru and have the holdings to prove it! :-)

I only knew to pull it out of the market and buy a boat load of staggered
CDs all over 5%. I have a few months before the first one needs to roll. I
have no idea what to do.
Fair Winds,

Wally