[Rhodes22-list] Wally said, "... [Political][Wally may be right, but]

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 08:56:32 EDT 2008

Wally,

Yeah, I'm along for the ride, no reason to lock in losses now. I don't
mind losing my own money, but, I'm the unpaid adviser for a half-dozen
immigrants who rely on my advice and trying to explain to them what
happened, why it happened, and why they shouldn't worry in the long
run has been a tough sell.

On the bright side, commodity prices are falling rapidly, including
crude oil.  I hauled an old high-production highway concrete breaker
from Illinois to the Gulf Coast that needed extensive repairs.  Scrap
iron prices got so high we cut it up in pieces and sold it rather than
restore it to service.

Brad