[Rhodes22-list] guilt by association tactics tanking

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Oct 21 12:40:56 EDT 2008

Pete,

You're almost funny.

Actually, it was Hillary Clinton that originally brought up the Ayers
connection back during the primary debates.

Is she the neo-mccarthy person you're speaking of?

When and where a campaign "started" is a pretty vague term. One could
pick any number of different things, and say "that's when it started";
however, the FACT is that in the mid 90s, Ayers threw a party with
potential fund raisers, and Obama was there. The purpose was to help
launch his campaing.

Obama doesn't deny this, he simply doesn't talk about it. Would you like
some references?

But, this is all pretty established. Like I said, his fellow Democrats
discussed it at length.