[Rhodes22-list] guilt by association tactics tanking

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Oct 21 12:02:23 EDT 2008

Do WHAT?????
Not "one shred of evidence"???? Pete, you haven't been paying attention.

Obama readily admits it. He puts a different spin on it now, but the
FACT is that nn the mid-1990s, when Obama was making his first run for
the Illinois Senate, Ayers had Obama to his home to introduce him to
others, and that was a major part of his raising funds for his campaign.

Obama has stated that Ayers hosted the party, but that lots of people
hosted parties.