[Rhodes22-list] ... failure of leadership or leading ...

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Tue Oct 21 20:05:04 EDT 2008

Jb;

Thanks.

Actually I prefer "moose shit" to "marxist", but we've beaten this to death
so I'll let it go.

I have been sailing .  Been out three times this month on Sandy Hook Bay.
Sailed with a (former?) list member Rob Baldi who taught me more in four
hours than I could have imagined.  We played with the traveler (I had never
moved it from dead center) and I learned how adjusting it can help on a long
track.
I even learned alittle about those strings on the edges of the sails, which
I hadn't paid a whole lot of attention to (forget the name).  8-12 mph winds
out of the NNE most days.  Enough clouds to keep from baking.  Got to get
her out of the water by 11-1. Too bad. Looking to go out with Jay Friedland
and get some real lessons before the end of the month, but it might not
happen. Still dreaming of next 4th of July in NY Harbor for the fireworks,
(if I get up the courage to challenge that crush of boats).

Best,

Ben C.