[Rhodes22-list] ... failure of leadership or leading ...

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Tue Oct 21 20:34:54 EDT 2008

I was out Sunday & was able to go wing on wing. My wife was impressed. She's
come along way.
I wish I had video. I'm working on my kite-cam.
I move the traveler everytime I tack. I always put it on the lee side so I
can dump the main quicker when the gust comes, unless it's real light air.
Don't know Sandy Hook Bay, I'm in Az.
I sail year round.
Jb