[Rhodes22-list] Legal: Ben Please Help

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Oct 22 21:32:26 EDT 2008

Small point, "just for the record" (and yes, I understand there's no
court reporter here making a record, I used to date one a few years
back, and that was always one of her favorite "gotcha" phrases), I had
dropped the "threat" matter. I only returned to it when you referenced
me calling you an asshole.