[Rhodes22-list] Another of Gov. Palin's "Real Americans"

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:41:19 EDT 2008

Ben,

Racist, racist, racist, yada, yada, yada.

Go to Obama's website and donate some money.  I just did.  They took
it even though I faked everything but my e-mail, phone number, and
credit card number.

Donate to McCain and see what happens.  See what a hassle you get
including the security code you have on the back of the card.

You fools.  YOU FOOLS!

I have two places paid for in China - we and mine will be fine, thank
you very much.

As for name calling, Pete, you are a useful idiot!

Brad