[Rhodes22-list] Re spect

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 15:32:07 EDT 2008

Neat little tool.  For most of the questions I was able to find a statement
that I pretty much agreed with.

My scores were:

On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a *Strong Conservative (85)*.
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a *Moderate Conservative (62)*.

Your score is on a scale of 0 to 100, with 0 being fully liberal and 100
being fully conservative.

Hank