[Rhodes22-list] Re spect

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 14:50:13 EDT 2008

The past day's exchange got me thinking about what does it mean to be
moderate and what does it mean to be extreme and who among us really
represents the "middle" of America (per your comment, Brad).

I think the stats would say the middle of America in political
spectrum terms is undecided at the moment on who to vote for.

So I did a quick search on "politcal spectrum test" and tried one of
the self-tests (not to be confused with the Asshole self-test).  I
have no idea how valid or invalid the methodology might be but I
thought it was interesting and it pegged me right where I see myself
(see the test output here):

On Non-Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Moderate Liberal (26).
On Fiscal Issues, you rank as a Centrist (49).
Your score is on a scale of 0 to 100, with 0 being fully liberal and
100 being fully conservative.

Here is the link:  http://www.politicalbrew.com/politest.cgi

Give it a try.

Dave