[Rhodes22-list] Actual sailing question...'guy' stuff; actually, need a 'How'

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 17:17:50 EDT 2008

Bob,

No...I'd thought of that..but there is the T-dock  about 20 or so feet behind the stern, and the dock box sits there. I'd still not be able to reach the lower unit anyway. (see photo) . (The tide is abnormally high in the photo..it is from the N'oreaster that blew thru here in May)
.And the screws are on the starboard side of the engine...and the boat is port side to the dock.

Using the kayak won't be too bad, actually..I'll use the lift rings (or whatever they are callled) on the stern to secure myself to the boat right under the prop. It'll take a bit of positioning but can be done.

I'll be giving my language skills a workout, however...;^)

elle