[Rhodes22-list] Slim said, "Rummy's one of our motor heads here."

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 18:21:32 EDT 2008

Ed,

There is actually a floating dock on my neighbor's side on end of the T . My first idea had been to take it around & work from the floating dock...but then getting the boat back around & secured w/o power is not possible alone.

Do i have friends who can help..yes...but are not available. there is one guy that I could call, but then he'll think  that the engine was just an excuse to have him over. It ain't worth the hassle.

I have to learn to do things alone.

That's the way it is. I can only depend on myself.

elle