[Rhodes22-list] Slim said, "Rummy's one of our motor heads here."

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Oct 23 17:54:29 EDT 2008

Elle:

How about backing the boat to a shallow spot near shore and using a wet suit
to work in?

Doing this from a kayak sounds tricky.

Mike W or one of our northern brethern might be best to listen to.

Rummy might be out of the water right now.  He is into Irish humor these
days:

An Irishman was terribly overweight, so his doctor put him on a diet.

'I want you to eat regularly for 2 days, then skip a day, and repeat this
procedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you should have lost at
least 5 pounds. '

When the Irishman returned, he shocked the doctor by having lost nearly
60lbs!

'Why, that' s amazing! ' the doctor said, 'Did you follow my instructions? '

The Irishman nodded...'I' ll tell you though, by jaesuz, I t'aut I were
going to drop dead on dat 3rd day. '

'From the hunger, you mean? ' asked the doctor.

'No, from the fookin ' skippin '