[Rhodes22-list] Labels

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 21:58:14 EDT 2008

Robert,

First, some housekeeping details.  For some reason I'm missing some e-mails on my Gmail account so I'm answering you on my Yahoo account.

We spent last weekend with two of the few survivors of this nations "Greatest Generation" and I'm happy to report that they are in good health, providing you give forgiveness for Mom telling the same story over, and over, again and again.

On the way out of town, we dropped a check off in the night deposit box of the local bank - no note, no explanation, no direction of what to do. The bank President is a member of my parents church, the money will hit their account without worries.

My hometown was always a pretty hardscrabble place.  It has gotten worse.  Welfare is the problem.

I'd give you more detail but that would require dinner and wine.

Brad