[Rhodes22-list] Labels

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Oct 23 22:02:47 EDT 2008

Robert,

What is Obama's current main theme?

The one I see most often is "I'm going to take from the 5%, and give to
the 95%".

That sounds like "get me elected" policy, not sound fiscal policy.

The 5% are not going to remain. Some will, but some will put their money
someplace where they can keep more of it. They didn't get to be the top
5% because they stood by and did nothing while others took from them.