[Rhodes22-list] Shoddy credit card security

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Thu Oct 23 23:09:17 EDT 2008

Yeah, I like Jindal a lot.  He's done some good things in a short amount of
time.  I hope the GOP doesn't drag him out of here and on to the national
stage before he has a chance to make some permanent culture changes in Baton
Rouge.

A couple of months ago, I started a new gig on a state contract.  I expected
the worst, but at least the division that I'm working in isn't nearly as
bloated and inefficient as I thought it would be.  In fact, it's not nearly
as bad as Equifax -- where I spent a few years, ending about this time last
year.