[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL - Hail Citizen, was Ben, I'm a Republican voting for Obama

Benjamin Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 23 23:51:36 EDT 2008

Andrew;

Thanks.

Now some family secrets.  My Paternal Grandfather was born in Calabria.  My
Paternal Grandmother was born in Campania. BIG FINISH........My Maternal
Grandparents were
IRISH, a fact I usually only own up to on St. Patrick's Day.

Question for you. One of my all time favorite movies is "Michael Collins".
I love that guy.
(the historical figure, not the actor who played him). Any relation?

Best,

Ben C.