[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL - Hail Citizen, was Ben, I'm a Republican voting for Obama

Andrew Collins sailingvesselcarmen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:37:00 EDT 2008

Brad

I noticed you didn't answer the question. Is the "list member" you mention a
member of the Communist Party List? I also do not see what the educational
accomplishments of your various relatives have to do with property rights in
the PRC.

So what do you think? Is the USA better is so far as property rights are
concerned or the PRC?

I am not blowing any smoke up anybody's rear, nor am I an expert on property
rights in Asia, but judging from your reaction and having read newspapers
for the last 30 years, property rights are an issue in the PRC, buddy, no
matter how loud you yell on the list.

Don't get nervous.

Andrew
mv Freckle