[Rhodes22-list] Another of Gov. Palin's "Real Americans"

Benjamin Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 00:08:33 EDT 2008

Herb;

What the hell are you talking about?  Who said anything about her accent?
Bill Clinton has a southern drawal and he's a freaking genius. I don't know
why I respond to you sometimes. Go to bed. Good night for heaven's sake.

Her speech patterns are those of a shallow thinker, a rehersed automaton, a
panderer to the lowest common denominator.  She's a demigoger. Get it?

We disgree. Live with it.

Ben C.