[Rhodes22-list] Another of Gov. Palin's "Real Americans"

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Oct 24 00:31:37 EDT 2008

Ben,

Come off your lofty view of yourself. Are you saying I'm somehow wrong
for NOT interpreting "speech patterns" as "rehearsed automaton, a
panderer to the lowest commone denominator" instead of accent?

You're acting boorish. My interpretation of your vague "speech patterns"
is valid. Sorry you didn't mean it that way, but you didn't specify.
Maybe ah's just not as so fis ti cated as you boss.

Get real.

I find your attitude to be stilted as well, is it OK to refer to YOU as
a "moron",or is that simply reserved for those you don't like.