[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Spread WHAT Wealth?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 10:47:39 EDT 2008

Bill,

Look at the bright side!  Obama has never actually stood his ground on
ANYTHING in the Illinois or US Senate, unless of course you count
funneling millions of taxpayer dollars to Rezko. Now that Tony is in
jail, maybe we can get some of that wealth spread to us!  There's 600
million in interest free money lying on the self in South Mississippi
that no developer will touch with a ten-foot pole because there's so
many onerous rules attached to it.  But wait, why actually build
something that people would actually live in?  Using the Obama-Rezko
model, you just get your hands on the money, you don't have to really
do something constructive with it!

I'm starting to like this guy.  You want to join me as a partner on a project?

Brad