[Rhodes22-list] Re spect

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:41:34 EDT 2008

Along this thread, I was a registered Republican for over 20 years
until I felt the GOP stopped majoring on economics and started telling
me how to live.  Moving to NC when Jesse Helms was still running
things was a tipping point for me, and I haven't seen a reason to come
back since.

Herb, it looks like I over-stated your relative position but not by a
whole lot.  Did your scores surprise you?  Do you feel you represent
the middle of America, as asserted by Brad?  I truly have no issues
with the diversity on this list - it's what makes it interesting and
fun.  But I try to go into the discussions with a desire to understand
others' views as much as assert my own.  Just wanted to close the loop
on this.

Dave