[Rhodes22-list] Political reply to Ben C - you are kidding?

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 11:21:48 EDT 2008

Brad, Does Jindal sail a Rhodes? :-) I really haven't paid much attention to
Jindal so I don't have an opinion for or against. I need to get through this
election before I can look forward. I am undecided on many important local
choices/issues and still drifting....did you happen to see the idiot who
claimed she was attacked by black Obama supporter?....I saw a quick video
and she was wearing an orange Tennessee Volunteer Sweat Shirt. The guy that
hacked Palin's email account is a UT Student.... Good ole Rocky Top ....

Wally