[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Meet the Press

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 18:35:18 EDT 2008

Address that argument to cowards and to knaves; with the free and the
brave it will effect nothing. It may be true; if it must, let it. .  .
 . The probability that we may fall in the struggle ought not to deter
us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. .  .  . Let none
falter, who thinks he is right, and we may succeed. But if after all,
we shall fail, be it so.

Abraham Lincoln - 1839