[Rhodes22-list] Palin the rogue

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 22:35:53 EDT 2008

Dave,

As Herb mentioned, this would be a 60/40 race without Palin.  Will she
swing the middle?  I don't know the answer to that question.  I'm
guessing it will split evenly and that may not be enough.

For me, I would probably have voted for McCain over Hillary but
wouldn't have ruled out voting for Hillary. McCain has never been a
favorite of mine.

Vote for Obama?  This is a man who either studied under, worked for,
or was financed by Rezko, Khalidi, Saed, Ayers, Klonsky, Palmer, the
list goes on and on.

My wife grew-up with the "Little Red Book" as a primary reader.  She's
not kidding when she says this campaign reminds her of the Cultural
Revolution.

Hyperbole?  We'll see.

Brad